Location: 551 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10176
Email: Email Me
Ms. Amy advises and represents clients in resolving a broad range of commercial disputes in the banking and financial services industries, including non-compete and other restrictive covenants, and trade secrets matters. She also represents clients in partnership and ownership disputes, real estate disputes, and trust and estate litigation. In addition, she defends employment litigation and advises and mediates employment disputes.
Ms. Amy has represented clients before state and federal courts across the country, both at trial and on appeal, and in arbitration before FINRA and the AAA and in mediations. She has also participated in internal investigations.
Ms. Amy helps clients identify obstacles to success and strategizes with them to achieve solutions that accomplish their goals efficiently. Ms. Amy skillfully advocates on behalf of her clients, in situations that call for the aggressive defense of a client’s rights, or in those in which cooperation and skillful negotiation will help achieve an amicable resolution.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Defense of Employment Disputes
- New York
- New Jersey
- California (Inactive)
- Illinois (Inactive)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Northwestern University
- B.S.Ed., 2007
- Columbia Law School
- J.D., 2011
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar