Location: 551 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10176
Email: Email Me
Jessica Termini concentrates her practice in Family Law, in which she represents clients in both Family Court and Supreme Court. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Termini handled abuse and neglect proceedings and cases involving custody, orders of protection, and termination of parental rights while employed as a Family Court Legal Services Attorney for the Administration for Children’s Services.
Ms. Termini received a Juris Doctor degree from St. John’s University School of Law in June 2012, where she served as a Senior Staff Member of the New York Real Property Law Journal. Ms. Termini also served as a member of the Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Society. While at St. John’s, she wrote the article “Music Industry–360 Deals: A Potential Game-Changer When Establishing a Fiduciary Duty?” which was published by the New York State Bar Association in February 2012. She was a member of the St. John’s University Child Advocacy Clinic, where she participated in the Foster Parent Support Initiative representing kinship foster parents seeking compensation for their care of special needs foster children.
Ms. Termini received a Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies with a minor in Psychology and Philosophy of Law from St. John’s University, where she was selected to the Dean’s List from 2005-2007. She was a member of St. John’s Mock Trial Team, where she finished in eighth place at the Atlantic Coast Regional and advanced to the National Tournament in March 2007.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New York, 2013
- New Jersey, 2015
- St. Johns University Law School
- J.D. – 2012
- Law Journal: New York Real Property, Member
- St. John’s University
- B.S. – 2007
- Honors: Dean’s List (2005-2007)
- Major: Legal Studies
- Minor: Psychology and Philosophy of Law
- February 17, 2012, New York State Bar Association Law Student Connection official blog, “The Monopolization of the Music Industry–360 Deals: A Potential Game-Changer When Establishing a Fiduciary Duty?”
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association , Member
- Administration for Children’s Services, Agency Attorney, 2013 – 2015