Location: 551 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10176
Email: Email Me
Mortgage Based Lending: On the lending side Mark structures, negotiates and implements documentation for a wide range of commercial real estate secured loans and restructurings; drafting and negotiating loan commitments, promissory notes, fee and leasehold mortgages, building loan contracts, commercial loan agreements, security agreements, pledge agreements, guarantees, assignment of leases and various subordination, indemnity and reserve agreements.
Tangential to Mark’s real estate practice, he also undertakes certain trust and estate work.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing and Commercial Mortgage Based Lending
- LL.B., The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1983
- Member, the New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Law Section
- Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section