Location: 551 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10176
Email: Email Me
Laurence Lebowitz practices law in the area of Trust and Estates administration and litigation. In addition, Mr. Lebowitz has over 30 years of state and federal trial experience. He began his career as a state prosecutor, prior to becoming a federal prosecutor in the Major Crime Unit, trying a number of well-publicized cases. After leaving government service, Mr. Lebowitz focused his practice on trust and estates administration and litigation. For the past 20 years, he has been a member of New York City Bar Association Legal Referral Service Complex Estate and Trust Litigation panel. He has also acted as a court-appointed guardian in numerous matters.
Mr. Lebowitz has been ranked in Super Lawyers in the New York Metro Area. This distinction is afforded to only the top 5% of lawyers in the New York Metro Area and has received a Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent Rating for 15 consecutive years.
Areas of Practice
- Trusts and Estates
- Georgia, 1978
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Pro hac vice – CA, IL, CT and FL
- Emory University College of Law
- J.D. – 1978
- Queens College of the City University of New York
- B.A. – 1975