- Allegations of misconduct and breach of fiduciary duty
- Allegations of plan mismanagement
- Allegations of illegal funding and payout practices
- Allegations of illegal plan conversions
- Disputes surrounding eligibility
- Claims of excessive fees
We approach ERISA and employee benefits litigation with the same legal and business experience we do with any type of employment claim. When sensible, we seek out mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients. In addition to our litigation services, we alert clients to changes in law that may impact their employee benefit offerings.
Call 212-661-5030 or complete our online contact form for more information about our ERISA litigation services.