Our practice includes counsel on issues such as FDA regulatory requirements, clinical research and development, licensing, promotion, strategic alliances, privacy, anti-counterfeiting and product protection, as well as:
- Facilitating business transactions, including the purchase and sale of technologies
- Defending claims, including allegations of defective products
- Securing and enforcing intellectual property rights
- Negotiating and drafting licensing, manufacturing, co-development and distribution arrangements
- Representation during government and regulatory investigations
- Risk assessment and management
Our attorneys are effective litigators recognized for their skill in the courtroom. We present our clients’ point of view in a way that is understandable and persuasive to judges, juries, arbitrators, mediators and other decision makers.
Call 212-661-5030 or contact us online to learn more.