- Federal and state regulatory and compliance matters
- Outside service contracting
- Internal investigations
- Employment policies involving faculty and tenure
- Endowments and grants
- Financial aid offerings
- Enrollment contracts and procedures
- Attainment and maintenance of tax-exempt status
- Internal policy development and implementation
- Code of conduct issues
- Disciplinary procedures
- Internal grievances
- Student affairs
- Governance and board issues
- Construction and real estate matters
Although our litigation skills are always available, much of our representation in this area involves planning and counseling. All in all, our depth and breadth of experience ensures that our educational clients receive the highest caliber legal representation.
As a certified women-owned law firm, our lawyers share our clients’ values and are committed to increasing opportunities for women and minority professionals in the workplace.
Call 212-661-5030 or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation.